Roasted Orange Ginger Salmon
This simple salmon recipe comes together in under 20 minutes and can be served alongside a salad or with rice and seasonal roasted vegetables.
- 2 medium cara cara oranges, thinly sliced
- 1 medium blood orange, thinly sliced
- 1 (2-pound) Sockeye salmon fillet,
- Kosher salt, as needed
- Freshly ground black pepper, as needed
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ½ cup packed cilantro
Heat oven to 425ºF.
Arrange the sliced oranges on a baking sheet. Lay the salmon down over the top season with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl stir together the ginger, orange zest, vegetable oil and red pepper.
Spread the orange mixture over the salmon and roast until just cooked through, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Top with cilantro and serve.