Roasted Orange Ginger Salmon
This simple salmon recipe comes together in under 20 minutes and can be served alongside a salad or with rice and seasonal roasted vegetables.
- 2 medium cara cara oranges, thinly sliced
- 1 medium blood orange, thinly sliced
- 1 (2-pound) Sockeye salmon fillet,
- Kosher salt, as needed
- Freshly ground black pepper, as needed
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- ½ cup packed cilantro
Heat oven to 425ºF (220ºC).
Arrange the sliced oranges on a baking sheet. Lay the salmon down over the top season with salt and pepper.
In a small bowl stir together the ginger, orange zest, vegetable oil and red pepper.
Spread the orange mixture over the salmon and roast until just cooked through, about 8 to 10 minutes.
Top with cilantro and serve.
Calories: 73kcal | Carbohydrates: 10g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Trans Fat: 0.02g | Cholesterol: 0.1mg | Sodium: 10mg | Potassium: 180mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 467IU | Vitamin C: 45mg | Calcium: 34mg | Iron: 0.2mg