Almond Butter Overnight Oats
I may be late to the overnight oat game but almond butter overnight oats are the perfect breakfast for someone on the go.
- ½ cup old-fashioned rolled oats (not quick)
- 1 teaspoon black chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons protein powder
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- Assorted seasonal fruit, for garnishing (optional)
- Edible flowers, for garnishing (optional)
- ½ teaspoon bee pollen, optional
Add the rolled oats, chia seeds and protein powder to a 16-ounce mason jar. Add the milk, honey and almond butter then shake to combine.
Refrigerate overnight. Shake to combine then serve cold.
Garnish with assorted fruit, edible flowers and bee pollen if desired.