Açai Smoothie Bowl
Enter the most “Instagram worthy” breakfast or post workout snack.
- 2 frozen (3.5 ounce) each açai smoothie packs
- 1 cup frozen assorted mixed berries (I use strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries)
- 3 tablespoons almond butter
- ½ cup almond milk, or other nut milk of choice
- ½ cup diced strawberries
- ½ cup diced green apple
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- ¼ cup granola
- 2 tablespoons shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 teaspoon light agave
- 2 tablespoons bee pollen (optional)
Run smoothie packs under water for five seconds then break up the packs into the blender. Add the frozen assorted mixed berries, almond butter and almond milk. Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides as necessary.
The consistency of the mixture should be just thicker than a smoothie (about the consistency of frozen yogurt). Use a rubber spatula to spoon the mixture into bowls.
Top the açai bowls with strawberries, apple, banana, granola, coconut, agave and bee pollen (if using). Serve immediately.
Calories: 454kcal | Carbohydrates: 56g | Protein: 12g | Fat: 24g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 9g | Sodium: 105mg | Potassium: 622mg | Fiber: 11g | Sugar: 32g | Vitamin A: 96IU | Vitamin C: 31mg | Calcium: 190mg | Iron: 2mg